Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Coca-Cola Dreamworld

 

I found this yesterday at the grocery store. My first impression when walking by was that it was just another limited edition bottle design, but then I noticed it says "Dream Flavored". I have no idea if that's some stupid marketing thing or if they've actually done anything to the flavor so of course I had to pick up a bottle. 

Right off the bat I could smell something different. Taking in a big whiff, at first I though bubble gum, but no, it's more like melon. Now I'm not a big melon eater so I'm not exactly sure what melon this is I'm tasting... cantaloupe maybe, or perhaps honeydew? It's not a bad flavor combination to be honest. I think it would have been better released during the summer, perfect to drink at the State Fair. As it is September now, most of the State Fairs have ended and this flavor profile doesn't conjure autumn in my mind. Nevertheless, I'd recommend giving this a try. 

No comments: