Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Mountain Dew Dew.S.A

 

This Dew.S.A flavor, was a sort of summer celebration flavor marketed as a mix of three of their spin off flavors, namely Code Red, White Out, and Voltage... a blend of red, white, and blue. 

This blended drink turns out to have a berry-like smell, while the purple color makes you think more along the lines of a grape. The actual taste does feel like a mix of the mentioned flavors rather than a totally new drink. I might even imagine if a kid at a soda fountain filled their cup with each of those it would probably taste a lot like this. I was struggling for a bit with how to describe this but I think the best way to explain this flavor is like if you had a blueberry and raspberry sno-cone and drank the last of the syrup at the bottom of the cone, very sugary. 

Aaaannnndd... now I'm seeing that I actually posted about this flavor once before. Reviewing my previous post is interesting because I think I came about pretty much the same conclusion each time. I'll try not to make this mistake again. 

No comments: