Friday, July 28, 2023

Coca-Cola Georgia Peach

I'm not certain if this is a limited release flavor or not, but it appears Coca-Cola is still selling these. They aren't that easy to find in stores, but they are available online. Growing up I was not a fan of peach anything. These days I do find some peachy things to enjoy, like making a PB&J with peach jam. But there is a range of different sensations in terms of peach flavor. 

I think Coca-Cola did a nice job getting the right blend here where you can still taste the cola flavor even with a healthy punch of peach. In some of my reviews on these sort of blended flavors, particularly when mixing with cola the fruit flavor often over powers the cola. I think they hit this mix pretty well. The bottle has great carbonation and I feel a tiny bit of peach with a dose of cola. The finish brings a strong tart peach flavor. I would say this leans more towards that sweet and sour sensation you get from the outer skin of a peach slice rather than the inner fleshy fruit. Selling this in a glass bottle instead of plastic or a can makes it that much better. Glass bottles are just always more preferable to me and the cold glass seems to enhance the flavors. If you can get a bottle I recommend tasting this one. 

No comments: