Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Fukola Cola


The folks at Skeleteens decided to make a line up of "counter culture" sodas of which this is one. I'm not so sure yet how counter culture their sodas are other than the unusual names they have. Apparently they were banned in some areas due to their names and labeling. At last check the company website was no longer in service.

Fukola Cola has the aroma of Pepsi. It's taste however is much more herbal. Among other things the ingredients include ginseng, guarana, lime and orange oils, clove, echinacea, sage, kava kava, damiana, african capsicum, and something called skullcap. While it has a complex herbal arrangement, the predominant flavor is still cola so it's something I can get behind. All in all not a bad cola. I'll see if I can get my hands on some of this brand's more unique flavors in the future.

No comments: