Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Taylor's Tonics Gingerbread House

Moving onto the dessert portion of Taylor's Tonics holiday themed pack, I have this bottle. As someone who enjoys both ginger ale soda and gingerbread cookies I have high hopes for this one. 

It has the beautiful aroma of cloves. A peek at the ingredients shows it also includes organic ginger, cinnamon and molasses. But that smell of cloves really is reminiscent of gingerbread. Oooh, but the taste is a doozy. It gave quite a kick. Think of sour brown sugar molasses. For some odd reason I almost feel like a need to chew even though it has the same watery thinness of any soda. High hopes are quickly dashed as I can only imagine drinking this thinned down with vodka to both weaken the bottled flavor as well as make my taste buds forget it.

No comments: