Monday, April 8, 2013

Faygo Root Beer

Here's yet another Faygo product. My history on Faygo can be found on an earlier post, here.

Root beer sodas are the comfort food of the soda world. They can be a little on the filling side as sodas. So many soda makers make a root beer yet a good one seems to be difficult to master since I've had so many bad root beers with bitter flavors or bad aftertaste. Luckily, Faygo makes a good root beer at an economical price. Their root beer is smooth an creamy to the point of tasting quite a bit like the run off of a float. And while I haven't had a root beer float since I was a kid, thank you dairy products, I can still appreciate that wholesome flavor. Seriously, if you want to save money and enjoy good root beer you can't go wrong with this one.

No comments: