Sunday, October 2, 2022

Canada Dry Ginger Ale and Lemonade

I'm a bit amazed I'm reviewing another flavor variation of Canada Dry already without having posted about the original, plain Canada Dry Ginger Ale. I'll have to rectify that soon. But since I have this Ginger Ale and Lemonade, let's give it a review here. 

There isn't much in the way of an aroma from this can but a bit of light ginger ale. In all openness I've had this flavor many times before. Aside from the ginger ale flavor there's this sourness from the lemonade that mixes really well with ginger ale. I recall the first time I saw this at the store and thought it sounded like a bizarre mixture and was surprised by how well it worked. I actually find the sourness of the lemonade makes this particular soda almost addictive. I find I often feel thirsty even after quickly finishing a can. But it is a tasty drink and I'd recommend it for anyone that also enjoys ginger ale. 

No comments: