Sunday, July 23, 2023

Fitz's Cardinal Cream

A flavor of Fitz's I've not encountered before, this is the second appearance from Fitz's on the blog. Cardinal Cream doesn't say a lot about what it is, so I'm guessing it may be a red cream? Since Fitz's is from St. Louis, my gut says this is either a tribute to or in partnership with the St. Louis Cardinals baseball team. 

Based on the scent, I'd say my guess was dead on. It smells like a red cream soda, think Big Red if you don't know about red cream sodas. Unlike Big Red, I'd say this particular soda is creamier. There's still a bubblegum-like quality to it, but with a creamier finish than other red creams I've had. While I'm not that big of a fan of red cream sodas, this one is okay... in small amounts as far as I'm concerned. 

No comments: