Thursday, October 1, 2026

Remmarlöv Gårdsbryggeri Stickedricka med riktiga hallon

Discovered in the grocery store, this is a raspberry (hallon) soda from the Remmarlöv Farm Brewery. The brewery is a family run, ecologically sustainable farm in Skåne county of Sweden. While they primarily make a range of different beers, they have some non-alcoholic options such as this soda. 

The aroma is earthy and evokes green leaves in my mind. It has a fruity smell but doesn't immediately shout 'raspberry'. It has a "thicker" feel on the tongue which is decidedly raspberry flavored and quite tart. I think it tastes truer to the actual fruit than other mainstream fruit flavored sodas, possible because it says it's made from real raspberries. I think it could stand to have heavier levels of carbonation. It definitely feels like something from a brewery and could be mistaken for a raspberry flavored lager. It's a nice beverage and I'd recommend trying it if you're able. 

No comments:

Post a Comment