Sunday, May 12, 2013

Zuberfizz Cola

This is the third soda from Durango Soda Company, out of Colorado to appear here. The last one, being their Key Lime soda. As this one is plain cola, I'm hoping for a marked improvement over the past flavors I've tried from them.

The scent is reminiscent of Pepsi, with a tinge of cinnamon. For a company that prides itself on small handcrafted batches I would really expect more. This cola falls short of the mark for me. It tastes very much like the cheap off-brand sodas you'd get from a wholesale warehouse, or cheap knock off of RC Cola. The flavor is not crisp and overly sugary. I'm not fond of panning any sodas but there's just no reason to seek out this cola or pay more than you would for something mass produced. Moving, right along...

No comments: