Wednesday, September 23, 2026
Fanta Exotic
Among the sodas I picked up on this trip is a can of Fanta Exotic. I actually mentioned this back in my post in 2019 when I found it on tap in the tasting room at the World of Coca-Cola. No mention of what "exotic" means and fair warning as I cannot read the ingredients on the can's label either. The soda itself gives off a strong passionfruit and pomegranate scent. The carbonation is as expected from any flavor of Fanta but I sometimes feel like the cans don't have the same level of carbonation as the bottles. Aside from the passionfruit there's a blend of tropical flavors and I can also pick out some apricot in the mix. This would make an excellent soda to pair with a breakfast bar, bagel, or sausage and egg sandwich to take on the run.
Labels:
apricot,
Fanta,
Germany,
passionfruit,
pomegranate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment