Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Fanta Forest Berries Zero

Another pickup on my recent travels in Sweden, this flavor is a seasonal release. As you probably know Fanta has more flavors than Crayola has crayons. This bottle has a rich blueberry and cherry smell but a dark grape juice color. I taste primarily raspberry but with a light blend of blueberry. Cherry flavoring doesn't really seem to come through in my opinion. It has a sort of unpleasant chemical aftertaste. That could be due to the zero-calorie sweetener, of which I'm not a fan of since it seems to affect the taste of many of the soft drinks its used in. I think it could be better if served ice cold, but ironically, it seems to be difficult to find soft drinks that cold here. This bottle made me curious why I've never seen a Fanta Lingon since there are other lingonberry sodas in Sweden. 

No comments:

Post a Comment